Welcome to St.Helens Council's Job Vacancies. Please follow the instructions on each individual form to complete your application. Completed forms will be submitted automatically to the appropriate team for processing and you will be notified should your application proceed to interview.
We are looking to recruit a Signs of Safety Implementation Manager
The main purpose of the post is to oversee multi-agency implementation and integration of the Signs of Safety Framework.
To achieve this, the post-holder’s key responsibilities are to:
· Develop the project plan for Signs of Safety ensuring that it becomes an embedded form of practice across the multi-agency footprint.
· Demonstrate focused leadership and put meaningful measures of success in place
· Produce regular reports for Senior Leaders
· Introduce appropriate systems and processes to support the signs of Safety Framework
· Develop a strong communication process which helps to promote learning
· Oversee group supervision
· In conjunction, with the Training Officer have oversight of the Signs of Safety Training, locally and across Merseyside
· Have oversight of the multi-agency practice leads with responsibility for Signs of Safety.
The successful candidate must be educated to Degree Level
The post involves working across all Partnership agencies and will be required to produce regular updates for Senior Leaders.
Interviews will be held on 2 September 2019.
This post is graded SCP 39-42 (this equates to an NHS Band 7).
Applicants are advised to complete a St Helens Council application form unless you are employed on NHS terms and conditions. If you wish to remain on NHS terms and conditions, you are advised to complete an NHS application form (accessible via the CCG website).
The Employer may be St Helens Council or CCG and the decision on who will employ the post and offer the contract of employment will be made during the recruitment process dependent on the candidates and their current terms and conditions.
For an informal discussion about this post please contact Jan Higgins (LSCB Business Manager) on 01744 671708 or Ann Dunne (Senior Assistant Director – Safeguarding) 01744 671883.
This post is subject to enhanced DBS disclosure.
When requesting an application form please state your name, your address, the job you are interested in and the job reference number.
The Council's official job application form must be completed in all cases. CVs should not be submitted as a replacement.