Welcome to St.Helens Council's School Vacancies. Please follow the instructions on each individual form to complete your application. You will be notified should your application proceed to interview.
The Governors of Robins Lane Primary School are looking to appoint an outstanding class teacher who embodies our new motto – Aim High, Fly High. The post is to commence in September 2019.
The successful candidate will:
· Believe they can make the difference
· Be supportive of the inclusive ethos of the school
· Have the highest expectations of achievement and behaviour
· Be able to enthuse and motivate children
· Be able to demonstrate that they are a creative and highly effective classroom teacher
· Have the ability to create a stimulating learning environment
· Be committed to raising standards
· Be flexible and hard-working
· Be sensitive to the needs of our children and families
In return we will offer you:
· An opportunity to make the difference
· A strong, shared vision for our school
· Enthusiastic, caring and happy children who are keen to learn
· Opportunities for personal and professional development
· A supportive and encouraging team of staff and governors
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates are subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service and appropriate references.
Application form and further details are available from www.sthelens.gov.uk .
Visits to our school are welcomed on Tuesday 12th March at 1.00pm, Wednesday 13th March at 4.00pm and Monday 18th March at 9.30am. Please contact our school office on 01744 678503 to arrange a suitable appointment.
Applications should be submitted online or returned to the school for the attention of the Headteacher, Mr D Spruce, by midday on the closing date of Monday 25th March 2019. If applying online, please also send a covering letter (no more than two pages) by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by post to the school detailing your suitability for the post.
Shortlisting will take place on the afternoon of Monday 25th March and successful candidates will be contacted by email.
Lesson observations are due to take place on Wednesday 27th / Thursday 28th March and formal interviews on Friday 29th March.
Use the Job Applications Portal to apply online for jobs.
If you are unable to open any of the files listed above please download the relevant software from the following links...
If you cannot apply on-line or print the documents and you would like an application pack sent to you contact:
When requesting an application form please state your name, your address, the job you are interested in and the job reference number.
The Council's official job application form must be completed in all cases. CVs should not be submitted as a replacement.