Welcome to St.Helens Council's School Vacancies. Please follow the instructions on each individual form to complete your application. You will be notified should your application proceed to interview.
"We care, we share, we value"
Required for September 2019
Due to the retirement of our highly respected Headteacher the Governors are looking to appoint an inspirational, enthusiastic and caring leader who:
* Is a practising Catholic with a commitment to Catholic education and values
* Has excellent leadership and communication skills
* Is committed to an inclusive, caring environment providing a broad, balanced rich curriculum
* Has the vision and enthusiasm to take our school on the journey to outstanding
* Will maintain and enhance the existing partnerships with parents, Governors and the local community
* Hold high expectations of our childrens' achievement and behaviour
In return we offer:
* A welcoming community of enthusiastic and friendly children who are keen to learn
* The opportunity to lead an experienced, hard working and friendly staff team
* A well resourced school
* Supportive Governors and parents
The post is subject to satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced Disclosure.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be required to sign a CES contract
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit please contact:
Mrs Michelle Murray, Office Manager on 01744 678319
Application forms and further details are available from www.sthelens.gov.uk or alternatively by contacting Human Resources via the details below. Please download the application form attached below to apply for this post.
Please do not apply for this post via the online portal.
Completed application forms should be returned to Human Resources at the address below.
Closing Date: 23/04/2019 Noon
Interviews: 7th May & 9th May 2019
Complete the Catholic Education Service application form, using this link.
If you are unable to open any of the files listed above please download the relevant software from the following links...
If you would like an application pack sent to you contact:
When requesting an application form please state your name, your address, the job you are interested in and the job reference number.
An official job application form must be completed in all cases. CVs should not be submitted as a replacement.