Welcome to St.Helens Council's School Vacancies. Please follow the instructions on each individual form to complete your application. You will be notified should your application proceed to interview.
We are looking to appoint an inspirational, outstanding and dedicated EYFS teacher to join our successful and vibrant school from September 2019. NQTs or experienced staff are welcome to apply. The contract is to cover maternity leave and will cease when the post holder returns.
Are you an experienced teacher who:
· Is keen to achieve personal excellence through the provision of outstanding teaching and learning.
· Has high expectations of achievement and behaviour with proven success in pupil progress.
· Is able to work closely and effectively within a team.
· Is a creative teacher who has excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
· Is committed to working in partnership with children, staff, parents, governors and the wider community.
If you are an NQT, are you currently
· Demonstrating ‘on track’ evidence of good to outstanding teaching?
· A proven track record of consistent good behaviour management strategies.
· Ready to embark on a teaching career where you will be fully supported in your NQT year.
In return, we can offer
· Pupils who are well motivated, enthusiastic, polite and well-behaved.
· A supportive and motivated staff and leadership team.
· A commitment to your on-going professional development.
· A friendly, welcoming and inclusive school.
As part of the selection process, short-listed candidates will be invited to school to deliver a lesson: a further short listing will then take place. It is essential that you send with your application, evidence of your teaching ability [e.g. 2 most recent lesson observation reports)
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced Disclosure Certificate.
Visits to the school are welcomed and we have arranged two tours.
· Friday 17th May 10am
· Wednesday 22nd May 4pm
Please contact the school office on 01744 678202 to book.
Completed application forms should be returned to the school:
· Closing Date: Friday 24th May 2019 (12 noon)
· Shortlisting: Monday 3rd June 2019
· Observations Tuesday 11th June 2019
· Interview Wednesday 12th June 2019
Use the Job Applications Portal to apply online for jobs.
If you are unable to open any of the files listed above please download the relevant software from the following links...
If you cannot apply on-line or print the documents and you would like an application pack sent to you contact:
When requesting an application form please state your name, your address, the job you are interested in and the job reference number.
The Council's official job application form must be completed in all cases. CVs should not be submitted as a replacement.