Welcome to St.Helens Council's School Vacancies. Please follow the instructions on each individual form to complete your application. You will be notified should your application proceed to interview.
Temporary teacher required to cover maternity leave, starting September 2019
at St Bartholomew’s Catholic Primary School
Salary will be dependent on experience, in line with school Pay Policy
The Governors are looking to appoint an outstanding teacher, to work in our happy, successful and popular school.
We are looking for someone who:
· Can motivate, inspire and challenge children to be the best they can be
· Has high expectations for behaviour and achievement
· Exudes professionalism in their relationships with children, colleagues and parents
· Can make a positive contribution to the Catholic life of the school
· Is a team player with good social and communication skills
· Is committed to inclusion and equality of opportunity
· Is willing to contribute to the wider life of the school to enrich children’s experience
We can offer
· A successful Catholic school with a reputation for high standards
· A happy environment where children want to learn
· A warm welcome into a friendly and motivated team of professionals
· Excellent professional development
How to apply
Application forms are available online from www.sthelens.gov.uk or alternatively by contacting our School office. Completed application forms are to be returned to the school directly.
Completed applications need to have been received at the school by noon 20.5.19 addressed to Mrs Claire Cropper, Headteacher.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced Disclosure Certificate
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend a lesson observation and interview 7.6.19
Use the Job Applications Portal to apply online for jobs.
If you are unable to open any of the files listed above please download the relevant software from the following links...
If you cannot apply on-line or print the documents and you would like an application pack sent to you contact:
When requesting an application form please state your name, your address, the job you are interested in and the job reference number.
The Council's official job application form must be completed in all cases. CVs should not be submitted as a replacement.