Welcome to St.Helens Council's School Vacancies. Please follow the instructions on each individual form to complete your application. You will be notified should your application proceed to interview.
Temporary Teacher to cover maternity leave required from June 2019 through to approximately January 2020 for this friendly, thriving & dynamic school, an excellent practitioner to join its successful & dedicated team and have a positive impact on children’s life chances. Applications are sought from NQTs & qualified teachers for this post within KS2. Please state your areas of curriculum expertise and your particular strengths in your letter of application.
Governors of our outstanding Christian school are looking for an excellent, highly motivated teacher with energy & enthusiasm who can:
· actively support the promotion of the school’s aims and Christian ethos
· bring vision, innovation & creativity to his/her practice
· set, expect & achieve high standards for self & others
· go the ‘extra mile’ for our children
· come to school every day with enthusiasm, dynamism and a desire to play a full part in the life of the school in all aspects
· passionately commit to achieving the very best for each child.
In return we can offer:
· wonderful children who enjoy learning
· a community, firmly rooted in our Christian ethos
· a great team of committed staff, with children who are well behaved, enthusiastic & articulate, with supportive parents & governors
· excellent CPD opportunities for career development
· opportunities to shape the future of our school & develop teaching & learning to an outstanding level.
We would welcome the opportunity to meet prospective applicants, show them around our school and discuss the post further on Friday, 8th March 2019 at 4.00 pm. Please contact Miss Lisa Blackledge our School Business Manager to be included in the visit.
This post is subject to satisfactory references and Disclosure and Barring Service Enhanced Disclosure Certificate.
This school is committed to nurturing children, promoting Christian values and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Apply online from the St Helens Council website or request an application pack from Human Resources, St Helens Council.
Please return applications, marked for the attention of Mr P Robinson, Headteacher, St. Peter’s C.E. Primary School, Birley Street, Newton-le-Willows WA12 9UR
Use the Job Applications Portal to apply online for jobs.
If you are unable to open any of the files listed above please download the relevant software from the following links...
If you cannot apply on-line or print the documents and you would like an application pack sent to you contact:
When requesting an application form please state your name, your address, the job you are interested in and the job reference number.
The Council's official job application form must be completed in all cases. CVs should not be submitted as a replacement.