Welcome to St.Helens Council's School Vacancies. Please follow the instructions on each individual form to complete your application. You will be notified should your application proceed to interview.
The Governors of Robins Lane Primary School are looking to appoint a caring, patient and enthusiastic Senior Learning Assistant who embodies our motto – Aim High, Fly High.
The successful candidate will:
· Believe they can make the difference
· Be supportive of the inclusive ethos of the school
· Be committed to raising standards
· Be flexible and hard-working
· Be sensitive to the needs of our children and families
In return we will offer you:
· An opportunity to make the difference
· A strong, shared vision for our school
· Enthusiastic, caring and happy children who are keen to learn
· Opportunities for personal and professional development
· A supportive and encouraging team of staff and governors
The hours of work will be 8.30am until 12.00pm, Monday to Friday, term time plus 5 days.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Successful candidates are subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service and appropriate references.
Application forms and further details are available from www.sthelens.gov.uk.
Applications should be submitted online or returned to the school for the attention of the Headteacher, Mr D Spruce, by midday on the closing date of Thursday 28th March 2019.
Shortlisting will take place on the afternoon of Thursday 28th March 2019 and shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email.
Interviews are due to take place on Thursday 4th April 2019.
Use the Job Applications Portal to apply online for jobs.
If you are unable to open any of the files listed above please download the relevant software from the following links...
If you cannot apply on-line or print the documents and you would like an application pack sent to you contact:
When requesting an application form please state your name, your address, the job you are interested in and the job reference number.
The Council's official job application form must be completed in all cases. CVs should not be submitted as a replacement.