Welcome to St.Helens Council's School Vacancies. Please follow the instructions on each individual form to complete your application. You will be notified should your application proceed to interview.
Required for 1 September 2019, the post is fixed term until 31 August 2019 in the first instance - linked to pupil premium.
Governors are seeking to secure an outstanding KS2 Class Teacher from 1 September 2019, who will join us on our journey to excellence. We welcome applications from newly qualified and experienced teachers with primary experience.
Our school requires a teacher whose practice reflects our core values and is:
· Innovative, inspirational and passionate about children’s learning
· Highly motivated, with energy and enthusiasm
· An outstanding class teacher, with experience in KS2
· Able to demonstrate a natural empathy and love of children
· Committed to high expectations and raising standards
· Keen to make a difference to children, families and the community
We can offer you:
· A supportive Senior Leadership Team and Governing Body
· A commitment to your professional development
· Well behaved and motivated children
· A happy positive well-resourced environment
The caring path to achievement, reflecting the values of Christ.
Prospective candidates are invited to visit the school. Please telephone Mrs Marlow, Office Supervisor, on 01744 678250 to arrange.
This post is subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced Disclosure Certificate.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safeguarding is the responsibility of all staff.
Interviews - week commencing 1 July 2019
Use the Job Applications Portal to apply online for jobs.
If you are unable to open any of the files listed above please download the relevant software from the following links...
If you cannot apply on-line or print the documents and you would like an application pack sent to you contact:
When requesting an application form please state your name, your address, the job you are interested in and the job reference number.
The Council's official job application form must be completed in all cases. CVs should not be submitted as a replacement.