Welcome to St.Helens Council's School Vacancies. Please follow the instructions on each individual form to complete your application. You will be notified should your application proceed to interview.
Required from 23rd April 2019 for a temporary maternity cover.
St Teresa’s is a ‘good’ school with the commitment to reaching ‘outstanding’. We have a very supportive Governing Body and are also well supported by the Local Authority and the Archdiocese.
Safeguarding is at the forefront of everything we do at St Teresa’s and we have a commitment to help our children progress socially, academically and spiritually regardless of their abilities and a belief that all children should reach their full potential.
We welcome applications from experienced teachers.
The successful candidates will:
• Be supportive of the inclusive ethos of the school
• Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour
• Be able to enthuse and motivate children
• Be able to demonstrate that they are a creative and highly effective classroom teacher
• Be sensitive to the needs of our children and families
• Be able to work within vibrant, ambitious and dedicated teams
• Be fun, flexible and hard-working
In return we will offer you:
• Enthusiastic, caring and happy children who are keen to learn
• A strong, shared vision for our school
• Opportunities for personal and professional development
• A very supportive and encouraging team of staff and governors
• A warm welcome into our St Teresa’s family
Prospective candidates are welcome to visit the school by appointment Please contact the school office on 01744 678667 to reserve a place.
The school is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a satisfactory references and Disclosure and Baring Service (DBS) Enhanced Disclosure Certificate.
Applications should be submitted online or returned to the school for the attention of the Headteacher, Mrs Clare Orrell by midday on the closing date.
Closing Date: 25th February 2019
Use the Job Applications Portal to apply online for jobs.
If you are unable to open any of the files listed above please download the relevant software from the following links...
If you cannot apply on-line or print the documents and you would like an application pack sent to you contact:
When requesting an application form please state your name, your address, the job you are interested in and the job reference number.
The Council's official job application form must be completed in all cases. CVs should not be submitted as a replacement.