Welcome to St.Helens Council's School Vacancies. Please follow the instructions on each individual form to complete your application. You will be notified should your application proceed to interview.
Required from 1st September 2019
The Governors of The Federation of St Mary’s Catholic Schools are seeking to appoint an ambitious, dedicated and innovative teacher. Candidates need to be committed to delivering the best learning opportunities for every child.
As a KS1 class teacher, the successful applicant will demonstrate:
· A commitment to the Catholic ethos of the Federation;
· The ability to provide enjoyable, high quality learning experiences within a stimulating learning environment;
· Passion for learning and the ability to encourage, enthuse, motivate & inspire our children;
· Commitment to school improvement and the aims;
· High expectations and a clear vision of excellence in KS1;
· Commitment to the development of supportive relationships between home, school and outside agencies and be an effective communicator with all members of the school community.
· An ambition to develop leadership skills and qualities;
· High aspirations for all children, themselves and a desire to raise standards.
We can offer:
· A positive Catholic ethos with strong parish and community links;
· Enthusiastic, happy and well-behaved children who are proud of their school and eager to learn;
· A supportive, highly motivated and committed team of staff;
· Opportunities to develop professionally;
· A well-resourced working environment;
· A Senior Leadership Team committed to raising standards within a supportive environment.
Short listed candidates will be required to deliver a short lesson.
Visits to school are warmly welcomed. Application forms are available online from www.sthelens.gov.uk or alternatively by contacting our Infant School office. Completed application forms are to be returned to the school at the above address on or before the closing date 17th May 2019
The school is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a satisfactory references and Disclosure and Baring Service (DBS) Enhanced Disclosure Certificate.
For further details please contact our Business Manager, Mrs Julie Morris, on 01744 678357
Use the Job Applications Portal to apply online for jobs.
If you are unable to open any of the files listed above please download the relevant software from the following links...
If you cannot apply on-line or print the documents and you would like an application pack sent to you contact:
When requesting an application form please state your name, your address, the job you are interested in and the job reference number.
The Council's official job application form must be completed in all cases. CVs should not be submitted as a replacement.