Welcome to St.Helens Council's School Vacancies. Please follow the instructions on each individual form to complete your application. You will be notified should your application proceed to interview.
Governors of our popular, innovative and successful school are seeking to
appoint three outstanding teachers with experience in any of the Key Stages.
We welcome applications from experienced and newly qualified teachers.
All posts are fulltime contracts, one of which is a 12 month temporary contract (maternity cover)
The successful candidate will:
• Be supportive of the inclusive ethos of the school
• Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour
• Be able to enthuse and motivate children
• Be able to demonstrate creative and highly effective classroom practice
• Be sensitive to the needs of our children and families
• Be able to work within vibrant, ambitious and dedicated teams
• Be fun, flexible and hard-working
In return we will offer you:
• Enthusiastic, caring and happy children who are keen to learn
• A strong, shared vision for our school
• Opportunities for personal and professional development
• A very supportive and encouraging team of staff and governors
• A warm welcome into our Broad Oak family
Prospective candidates are welcome to visit the school on Wednesday 6th March 2019 at 3.30pm or Wednesday 13th March 2019 at 3.30pm. Please ring the school office on 01744 752340 to make an appointment.
The school is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Applications should be submitted online or returned to the school for the attention of the Headteacher, Mrs M. Hignett by 9:00am on the closing date of Monday 18th March 2019.
Please include your most recent lesson observation feedback as part of your application.
Lesson Observations and interviews are expected to take place during the week commencing Monday 25th March 2019
Use the Job Applications Portal to apply online for jobs.
If you are unable to open any of the files listed above please download the relevant software from the following links...
If you cannot apply on-line or print the documents and you would like an application pack sent to you contact:
When requesting an application form please state your name, your address, the job you are interested in and the job reference number.
The Council's official job application form must be completed in all cases. CVs should not be submitted as a replacement.